Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Interesting Questions!

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello i have few Requests to be answered..
Is it Possible example Ned Flanders to have an NPC chat like others? Would like to know :)
Is it possible to Make Wage Races Give you more money?
Is it Possible to Homer When jumps change its jumping sound?
Is it Possible to make other characters work in diffrent level missions?
It is Possible to Make Follow and chase mission? For example you have to defend the Van and Skinners attack you or the Van if it destroys you or him you will lose.
Is it Possible to change Music? If So how?
What does the PLACEHOLDER mean?
Is it Possible to make Derby?
Is it Possible to Change the amount when you are busted not like 50 but 200
Is it possible to repeat Cletus level 1 mission? like others?
Is it Possible to sell Exploded car thing (Leftowers)
Is it Possible to make Level 1 mr burns doors open?
EDIT
Will be there support for nan english letters in Lucas or Shar? They Dont Support Lithuanian Ones
Where can you change wasps locations?
Is it possible to see location where you at so you can add the drops or wasps to that place? by that i mean coordinates.
Is it possible to make a way through buildings? (Hacks?)
How can you get through Level 7 blockade?
Will be The Rich Restoriation Mod will be back?
Will Donut Mod 2.0.2 will be frees ourced again?
Thats it for now?
Let me go down the list.

1. What.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. Very complicated, but yes.

5. Uh, yes? I think. I don't fully understand that question.

6. Yes for the 19th time, it's complicated.

7. Placeholder? Where?

8. Derby? No it's not possible. Donut Mod is witchcraft.

9. Not possible right now.

10. Yes, it's a simple edit actually. In scripts/missions/level0X/leveli.mfk find this line:

AddNPCCharacterBonusMission("cletus", "npd", "bm1_cletus_sd", "bm1", "exclamation", "jug", 1, "exclamation_shadow" );
And replace it with this:

AddNPCCharacterBonusMission("cletus", "npd", "bm1_cletus_sd", "bm1", "exclamation", "jug", 0, "exclamation_shadow" );
11. Bad idea to straightup sell the Husk, I'd make a copy that's an entirely different car which isn't too hard but I don't have a tutorial for it yet.

12. Basically, no.

13. For the 19th time this week, it requires tools that aren't public yet.

14. You need to add new locators and add new wasps into scripts/missions/level0X/leveli.mfk. I'll make a more in depth guide on this soon (believe me, I have a ton to cover).

15. There's a "From Game" button in P3D Editor that should work when you have the game open, if that's what you meant.

16. Probably no, but elaborate on this more.

17. You don't.

18. The rich side thing is Kenny's project, ask him about it. Maybe drop a comment on his profile.

19. No, we have no plans to release the source of Donut Mod 2 again. It was poorly written and we felt like we were giving the wrong ideas with it's source code, it is NOT a good mod to base yours on.
1 Npc Making example Like Moe in Moe's Bar, He talks when you go near him so could it be possible to nay other character?
2 How so?
3 How would like to know that!
4 Good to know thats possible!
5 Chase And Follow aka Theres a Van You need to Protect it, From Somebody else. Would be cool if would be possible.
6. Music editing is hard Aw.
7 I found PLACEHOLDER Image on unusued stuff but i found more stranger card deck also yellow, red cards? i added them to rcf something like that.
12 Why not? Would level 4 and 1 make burns doors open?
17 lolk
18 I should..

8Well If its WitchCraft well.. And nope i didint saw it in your mod lol i tought i aboot it.
10 Thanks For that.
19 Thats OK
15 By that i meant i want to see Where im at by locators (as you say). That would help me making a wasp kinda mod
11 It Would be Silly, But you can edit the files. Im sure
9 K
EDIT:
More Questions!
Estimated Date Of releasing donut mod episode 2?
Do you guys hyped to make Donut Mod episode 2?
What features do you want to make possible in DN?
How can you change Race Laps? example instead of 4 7?
How can you change money by given by wasps boxes or cola machines?
How can you change the images when you start the game mission to unused mission files? they look better.
..Stupid Sexy Flanders..