Forum Mod Bakery Docs

I've added Nametag above player and Driver Type nametag above vehicle

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Here's what i did:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2VdX7mO-Ro&feature=youtu.be
I hope you enjoy.
I don't understand the point of this mod. Maybe you can elaborate more on that but I'm not seeing it as it is.
Dont you thing new features might be useful? or is it made by the wrong person?
Is that your problem? show me you can also do this if you know. I dont make mods. I try adding new features. Also im not why i added it because people might try to steal my idea so yeah. Prove you can make one, also try making it better.
If there is ever a multiplayer method of playing SHAR, this might be handy. Outside of that, there have been times I've found it hard to keep track of another vehicle in various missions (Usually follow or bump and collect missions). Though usually that happens when I am under the influence of pain meds.
Thanks for supporting it, also it is goanna work in some waypoints of the map. Ill try to add it on some waypoints.
  1. Not sure why you got defensive towards Loren when all he asked when would this be used?
  2. It's not a new feature. Lucas did this for the unreleased multiplayer hack and that doesn't use a texture.
  3. I can see use in this, but very little.
I got defensive because i had a hard day, i apologize for this. But by the way, have you guys found a way to set it on a selected area? Because i'm not sure but if you didnt, ill try to do it and send ya a link to it so you can name locations.
I don't really understand what you mean by that.