Last modified: August 21st, 2021
Effective: August 24th, 2021
Donut Team is a service in which users (the “User”) are able to:
- communicate and share information with other users and Donut Team (a message board or forum, the “Site”);
- to download, play, use or otherwise consume Content created by Donut Team.
When the User registers an account with Donut Team, they agree and are bound by these terms (the “Terms” or “Terms of Service”) for as long as the User’s account is registered with Donut Team.
By accepting these Terms, the creator of the User (the “Creator”) agrees to the following:
- The User is at least thirteen (13) years of age.
- The User has not been previously barred from Donut Team.
- The User does not already have an existing account with Donut Team.
Unauthorised Users will have their accounts terminated, suspended or otherwise deleted without prior notice upon discovery.
When a User registers with Donut Team, the User agrees to the following:
- The User provides true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself;
- Maintain and promptly update the Registeration Data to keep it true, accurate, current complete.
If the Registration Data is ever untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Donut Team has full grounds to suspend or terminate their User account.
A Password is required for the Account upon completing Donut Team’s registration process. Only the User who created the Account on Donut Team is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Password and Account and is fully responsible for all activities or actions that occur under the said Password or Account.
The User agrees to the following:
- Immediately notify a Staff Member of any unauthorised use of the Creator’s Password or Account or any other breach of security by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure that the User exits from the Account at the end of each session. Donut Team is in no way responsible for any unauthorised use of the Account.
The User understands that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (the "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that the User is entirely responsible for all Content transmitted via Donut Team; you should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others. The Staff does not control the Content transmitted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
The User agrees NOT to use Donut Team or any of its services and official spaces to:
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any other User, unregistered visitors to Donut Team ("Guests") or the Staff of the Service in any way;
- manipulate others, including Guests, Users, the Staff via Donut Team;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any copyrighted Content without the creator/owner's consent;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any pornography, nudity, or other "adult" content;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any materials that have been accessed by manipulating or circumventing file protection;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any illegal copies of software ("Warez");
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or collect or store personal data about other users;
- manipulate or circumvent file protection to gain access to Donut Team or the community's mods unless otherwise authorised by the Reverse Engineering Guidelines;
- insult other Users or Guests any way, shape, or form (to "Flame");
- cause other User(s) or Guest(s) to react with a Flame (to "Troll");
- discriminate against someone because of their race, religion, or culture;
In addition to Forbidden Content Section 8, we have specific guidelines outlined for the Reverse Engineering of Donut Team Tools, Software and APIs.
Our Reverse Engineering Guidelines (https://donutteam.com/documents/reverse-engineering-guidelines) describes how users can and can not reverse engineer tools, software and mods submitted by Donut Team and its community. You can read more on the aforementioned page.
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or otherwise display on or through Donut Team.
By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through Donut Team, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
You may end your agreement with Donut Team at any time by deleting your account. You can delete your account at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Deleting your account may take about thirty (30) days to remove all content from the Website, backup data and logs. During these thirty (30) days, if you have been found in violation with Donut Team’s Terms of Service or Donut Team’s Rules & Guidelines, Donut Team has the right to refuse access to future accounts and investigate further into logs and data provided by the User.
Donut Team reserves the right to suspend, terminate or otherwise cease providing you with all or part of the Donut Team Service for any or no reason, including but not limited to:
- If we reasonably believe you have violated these Terms;
- if we reasonably believe you have violated the Donut Team Rules & Guidelines;
- or you create risk or possible legal exposure for us;
We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account, depending on the circumstances. In all such cases, the Terms shall terminate, including, without limitation, your license to use Donut Team.
Donut Team reserves the right to modify these terms in any way at any time. If you do not agree to a newer version of the Terms of Service, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your account deleted.