Last modified: August 21st, 2021
Effective: August 24th, 2021
- Donut Team logs all user actions for moderation purposes and to ensure stability.
- When you use Donut Team, we receive some personal information from you such as the device you’re using, how you’re accessing our services and your IP address. You can choose to share additional information with us such as email addresses, connected services such as Discord, your public profile and your public posts.
- Donut Team retains data for a maximum of 60 months (5 years) unless you explicitly delete your own data by deleting your account.
- We do not allow children (persons under the age of thirteen, 13) to use our services in any capacity.
Children and our Services
Our services are not intended for use by children (persons under the age of thirteen, 13).
Children may not use Donut Team or any related services.
We collect data to further enhance your experience as a user.
Examples of data collection include:
- **Information you voluntarily share with us: ** At any given time, we may offer a feature or product that will ask for specific information about you. In all circumstances, we will express to you how this information would be used.
- **Log Information
**: For the purposes of moderation, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This can include:
- Pages you visit through our website — This allows us to provide accurate information such as if you’re Online, Away, Offline or on “Do not Disturb”.
- Login History — This allows us to keep track of who is accessing your account, so we can attempt to protect you from unauthorised users accessing your account.
- Your IP Address — This allows us to keep track of who is accessing your account and is also used for moderation purposes.<
- Anonymous Identifiers that are sent with your browser, such as a User Agent — This allows us to give you the best experience for your browser by optimising it for the specified User Agent given.
Sharing Your Data with Other Services
Donut Team has a Public API that anyone can use to query basic information about user accounts.
This API can only be used to fetch account information that is publicly available and **does not ** grant developers access to any private or personal information such as your email address or IP address.
Donut Team allows you to contact us at email@example.com to request a backup of your own data.
This can take up to 30 days after you initially prove your identity.
Deletion of Data
Donut Team keeps Log Data for a maximum of 60 months (5 years). This data is used for moderation purposes and to better optimise our service for users using anonymous information.
If you request to delete your account, we may take up to 30 days before all data is wiped from our services. To make this request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do remember that search engines (such as Google, Bing, etc.) and other third parties may retain copies of your public information such as profile, posts or other public information.
Breach of Data
In the event Donut Team is made aware of a data breach on our services, we’re committed to minimising the effects. We will notify you within 72 hours of a breach being known if you are one of the affected users.
All password and potentially sensitive data is encrypted, hashed or otherwise inaccessible.
Donut Team reserves the right to modify these policies in any way at any time. There will be advanced notice of any changes going into effect.