Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[Resolved] Level 4 Street Race 2 Unplayable

Posted in Support
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
I was modding the traffic for level 4 and I somehow managed to break the 2nd street race. I tried to turn the traffic back to normal but that didn't help. I did edit the file that contains the street race's cars and other stuff. I did that because it crashed if I didn't but it still does. To top it all off, Level 4 (yes, the entirety of it) crashes upon being loaded. Is there a way to fix this?
Unless we know what you did, I don't know how we could help you.
I originally modded the traffic files in Level 4 (leveli.mfk and sr2i.mfk) so that an Audi TT would appear. I got that working but it was after two traffic mods that I realized I did something seriously wrong when the street race crashed on me. I think in order for the race to work, the traffic has to be the same as it was in the original but I'm not too sure. I tried making all the cars in the race the same as the then-modded traffic vehicles, but that didn't work either. I tried to change the traffic back to normal but I don't remember what order the original cars were in.
I think you should post the details of your leveli.mfk and sr2i.mfk, so they can find the issue.
Here's the data I modified:

sr2i.mfk

AddStageVehicle("apu_v","sr2_AI_carstart1","race","Missions\level04\sr2_1st.con","apu");
SetVehicleAIParams( "apu_v", 50, 51 );
SetStageAIRaceCatchupParams("apu_v", 80, 0.9, 1.2, 2.5);
AddStageVehicle("nuctruck","sr2_AI_carstart2","race","Missions\level04\sr2_2nd.con");
SetVehicleAIParams( "nuctruck", 50, 51 );
SetStageAIRaceCatchupParams("nuctruck", 80, 0.8, 1.0, 2.0);
//AddStageVehicle("cLimo","sr2_AI_carstart3","race","Missions\level04\sr2_3rd.con");
// SetVehicleAIParams( "cLimo", 50, 51 );
// SetStageAIRaceCatchupParams("cLimo", 80, 0.8, 1.0, 2.0);
AddStageVehicle("garbage","sr2_AI_carstart4","race","Missions\level04\sr2_4th.con");
SetVehicleAIParams( "garbage", 50, 51 );
SetStageAIRaceCatchupParams("garbage", 80, 0.8, 1.0, 2.0);

leveli.mfk

CreateTrafficGroup( 0 );
AddTrafficModel( "honor_v",2 );
AddTrafficModel( "nuctruck",1 );
AddTrafficModel( "cLimo",1,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "garbage",1,1 );
CloseTrafficGroup( );
STOP EDITING YOUR GAME FILES, MAKE A MOD WITH COPIED FILES

If you're going to mod your files, make a Mod Launcher mod and a copy of them. This way, when your mod breaks, you can still use the game.

Level 2's ZIP file