Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Alien "Auto" Topsy Part II Glitch

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
These glitches seem to happen very often to me, although that's probably because I experiment way to often.

So, to begin with I replaced my copy of the Xbox version of the game and began playing.

In the mission Alien "Auto" Topsy Part II, I played the mission normally until something weird happened when I reached the final stage. The tractor beam did levitate the vehicle, but upon reaching the top of it, Homer didn't jump out of the vehicle, Snake didn't speak, the mission didn't complete, the game reset my vehicle, and then failed me:

MISSION FAILED

Failed to get out of car.

Hint: Don't forget to jump out of your vehicle.

I've never failed due to this condition before (if my memory serves). As a test, I tried running out the timer while in the tractor beam, but then I fail for timing out.
Hi. I gave you a mod at second topic
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
That is an unused objective in the Alien "Auto"topsy missions. In the beta, it used to have an objective that was something like:
"Get out of your car, quick!"
That was to make the player jump out of the car, that was later removed probably because it was too quick and playtesters had no time to react to that.
Yes, but I wasn't given a "Get out of your car - quick!" objective. It was the same objective as normal.
Weird... i've never seen this before