Skinner Warning and Chalmers Police Car Sounds

Posted in Mod Resources
Unsubscribe from this topic
Download (Link removed by moderator.)

I ade in Sounds since in 22 of April
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
Can you provide more of a description of what the mod does in the post?
I don't think I can do that, maybe you can give a try of my sound mod
The community has voted this post below the point threshold. This means the post is either viewed as inaccurate, unhelpful or does not contribute to this thread.
People won't try your mod unless they know what it's about. Just write something about what's in it so people know what they're getting into.
Yeah, the post title doesn't really describe what sounds they replace and what the new sounds are. If you could add that that would be great.
I decompiled the mod, there's a lot of unnecessary files in there and the dialog.spt was stolen from the Steamed Hams mod but it doesn't seem to do anything. Basically, the warning sound when you near a Hit and Run is replaced with Skinner saying 'Steamed' while the police siren is replaced with Chalmers yelling 'Seymour'.
Where have I heard of that before...

Spoiler
He's done this before, another mod was just a re-texture of Nightbane's Minecraft mod. That seems like a bannable offense.
I don't know if the ban is worth it. Based off of the posts this user has made, most of the misinformation and misunderstanding of the rules are most likely due to a language barrier.
Please don't discuss banning a user. The moderation staff will handle whether or not the offenses committed are large enough for that. Thank you for bringing this to our attention though.
Unsubscribe from this topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.