Important Things to Know
- All Donut Team features are logged for moderation purposes and to ensure stability.
- When you use Donut Team, we receive some personal information from you such as the device you’re using, how you’re accessing our services and your IP Address. You can choose to share additional information with us such as email addresses, connected services such as Discord, your public profile and your public posts.
- Donut Team retains data for a maximum of 60 months (5 years) unless you explicitly delete your own data by deleting your account.
- We do not allow children (under the age of thirteen, 13) in/on our service.
Children and our Services
Our services are not intended for children. You may not use Donut Team or any related services if you are under the age of thirteen (13).
Information we Collect
We collect data to further enhance your experience as a user.
Examples of this are:
- Information you voluntarily share with us: At any given time, we may offer a feature or product that will ask for specific information about you. In all circumstances, we will express to you how this information would be used.
- Log Information: For the purposes of moderation, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This can include:
- Pages you visit through our website — This allows us to provide accurate information such as if you’re Online, Away, Offline or on “Do not Disturb”.
- Login History — This allows us to keep track of who is accessing your account so we can attempt to protect you from unauthorised users accessing your account.
- Your IP Address — This allows us to keep track of who is accessing your account and is also used for moderation purposes.
- Anonymous Identifiers that are sent with your browser, such as a User Agent — This allows us to give you the best experience for your browser by optimising it for the specified User Agent given.
Sharing Your Data with Other Services
Donut Team has a Public API that anyone can use to query existing public information about a User, a Submitted App or Topic Information. This can only be used to fetch public information and does share any private and/or personal information such as your email address, IP Address or other data associated with your account.
Donut Team allows you to contact us at email@example.com to request a backup of your own data. This can take up to 30 days after you initially prove your identity.
Deletion of Data
Donut Team keeps Log Data for a maximum of 60 months (5 years). This data is used for moderation purposes and to better optimise our service for users using anonymous information.
If you request to delete your account, we may take up to 30 days before all data is wiped from our services. To make this request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do remember that search engines (such as Google, Bing, ect) and other third parties may retain copies of your public information such as profile, posts or other public information. You may have to manually
Breach of Data
In the event Donut Team is made aware of a data breach on our services, we’re committed to minimising the effects. We will notify you within 72 hours of a breach being known if you are one of the affected users.
All password and potentially sensitive data is encrypted, hashed or otherwise inaccessible.
Effective: May 1, 2018