Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Download Link

Posted in Off Topic
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but it's the only place where I can get answers from trustworthy people.

Can someone please provide a link to a website where you can download the game (I use windows)? Also, if someone does provide a link and I download it, what do I open it with (To play the game normally)?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I was stupid to do this.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
You mean SHaR? Piracy isn't really allowed here, so I'll copy an amazon link instead
Boom
Yes, CMB, I do mean SHaR. I can't get the game on Amazon yet. I'll be able to soon enough though. I didn't know downloading the game counted as piracy since a youtube member called DerpyDosh claimed he got his from the internet... I thought there would be a legal download avalable.
There is no legal way to download The Simpsons: Hit & Run online, both for free and for any price. The only legitimate way to get a copy of the game is buying it on eBay, Amazon or some other re-seller market.

You can find your own copy of the game however you'd like, but discussion will end here and not be allowed.

[/locked]