Download Link

Posted in Off Topic
Unsubscribe from this topic
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but it's the only place where I can get answers from trustworthy people.

Can someone please provide a link to a website where you can download the game (I use windows)? Also, if someone does provide a link and I download it, what do I open it with (To play the game normally)?

Thanks in advance!
You mean SHaR? Piracy isn't really allowed here, so I'll copy an amazon link instead
Boom
Yes, CMB, I do mean SHaR. I can't get the game on Amazon yet. I'll be able to soon enough though. I didn't know downloading the game counted as piracy since a youtube member called DerpyDosh claimed he got his from the internet... I thought there would be a legal download avalable.
There is no legal way to download The Simpsons: Hit & Run online, both for free and for any price. The only legitimate way to get a copy of the game is buying it on eBay, Amazon or some other re-seller market.

You can find your own copy of the game however you'd like, but discussion will end here and not be allowed.

[/locked]
Unsubscribe from this topic
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.