Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Donut Team November 2018 Website Update #2 - General Information

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey everyone,

We've patched our website services over the last two days and added a few new features. This outlines the changelog for version 6.2, also known as November 2018 Website Update #2.

Changelog

Profiles

• The profiles were redesigned to take up less space vertically.
    • The left side of the profile now only contains the profile picture, recently played, threads and join date.
    • The right side of the profile now only contains the about section, page managers, recent activity and badges.
  • Added the ability to view all play history.
  • Added the ability to view all threads posted. So now we can all laugh at posts you made 3 years ago
  • Added the ability to view all badges.
  • Added rich embeds for profiles. View a rich embed example
  • Added verification badges to the profile.

Forum

• Added the ability to view your user subscriptions in the sidebar.
    • You can view up to 10 of your user subscriptions.
    • User subscriptions will show up starting from most recently active.
      • If they've been online in the last 5 minutes, they will show up as "Active now"
      • If they've been online in the last 15 minutes, they will show up as "Active recently"
      • Otherwise, it will say when they were last online.
  • The forum sidebar was re-ordered based on feedback.
  • Added verification badges to more places on the forum.

Registration

• All new users will be automatically subscribed to the @Donut Team account. New accounts can unsubscribe from Donut Team if they choose and old users were not affected by this.

General

• Updated Font Awesome to version 5.5.0
  • Further optimised our online services to deliver a faster and more stable experience.

Cheers,
Jake Andreøli
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
The website's getting better and better, I like that :p
I noticed some of these updates earlier; I especially like that you can view if anybody that you've subscribed to is active or not quickly.