Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Changing Stats (the stars), Changing the Name of the car and Changing the picture in phonebooth

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I wanted to know if anybody in this lovely community can help me out with on how to change cars stats (the stars) and changing the picture and changing the name

I got very exited yesterday when my texture for my Electaurus was successful and now I would like to do more to it

Also I want to change the default Electaurus picture to the Modded one and I want more stars to it's stats. also I want To name it the Electaurus EVX EcoBoost

[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
To change the stats, simply find and edit CarAttributes in the bottom of rewards.mfk, and change them
For example, SetCarAttributes( "cCola", 3, 1, 5, 1 ); (Car attributes for Cola Truck) First letter is vehicle's top speed, second is it's acceleration, third is toughness and the final one is handling. Minimum number you can input is 0, maximum is 5, you can also put decimals, 3.5 will result in 3 and a half stars respsctively.
To change it's name, you need to open CustomText.ini, find "ELEC_V" line (or add one) and name it whatever you want, for example: "ELEC_V=The Game Crashing Car" will result in Electaurus changing it's name to "The Game Crashing Car" respectively.
You'll need two images for phonebooth icons, the normal one, and the damaged one, you can take the shots using the P3D editor. After you've finished the icons, proceed to art/frontend/dynaload/images/cars2D in the original game, copy elec_v.p3d and elect_vD.p3d, and paste them inside your mod's cars2D folder. Then, open them and put the normal car icon inside elec_v.p3d, and the damaged icon inside elec_vD.p3d

Hope I explained it normally, good luck!
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
One more thing Is it possible to change the stats of my EVX?

(I want it with more grip and more power!)
Thank you so much for helping me! this looks great!

Now just the last thing I want to do is what I said before is there any possible way to change the EVX Stats?

I want to have More Acceleration bit more speed and handling
Find elec_v.con inside your mod's scripts/cars folder (or copy that file from the original game), open it with some text editor, and find these lines

SetTopSpeedKmh(*SpeedValue*.0); - for top speed respectively (Defaults to 130 in for Electaurus)

(From now on I'm just gonna input default values for Electaurus 'cause I'm lazy)

SetTireGrip(2.5);

SetNormalSteering(95.0);

SetSlipSteering(55.0);
SetEBrakeEffect(0.4);

SetSlipSteeringNoEBrake(50.0);
SetSlipEffectNoEBrake(0.15); - I'm not exactly sure, but, these are probably for handling. Toy around with them and see how it works

SetGasScale(5.0);
SetSlipGasScale(6.0); - And this couple is for acceleration