Forum Mod Bakery Docs

What program was used?

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I saw in the video that Sideshow Bob is now a new character in the game. What program was used to make him? I wanna see if I can make other characters.
Information is available here

There's no documentation at the moment, but others may be able to help you.
Oh ok, I just found out that it's an Add-on in Blender. Can someone explain in a step-by-step how to add the Add-on into Blender, and once done how to make the skin edits? Thanks
You can find a guide for installing addons here
Thanks Jake, but it still isn't working, for me anyway. I spent quite a lot of time figuring out Blender yesterday, mostly with help from other websites. I'm using Blender 2.77 on Windows 10, and in the Add-ons bar I installed the folder with the 3 .PY files as well as also adding the same folder the manual way through the Hard Drive folder to the .PY files library. I know from there it's supposed to add the option of using Lucas' P3D Skin Editor via both the Import and Export bars...but neither of the Add-ons appear. What are some of the problems it could be?

P.S. I don't want to be a nag in any way, it's just that you admins seem to be the only people on the internet who know exactly what to do in this case and if I don't get the info then I won't be able to have a go at creating the characters which seems really fun...yeah I know it's my problem but I'd still greatly appreciate you guys telling me what you know.
It's no problem at all, we're happy to help.

1. Go to User Preferences

2. Go to the Add-ons tab

3. Install from file

4. Select the __init__.py file. Make sure to have placed all the files in a place they won't be deleted

5. Check this box

6. Restart Blender and check to see if this is in your import/export menu
The files are on my desktop where they won't be deleted. Once I get to 4th step, after selecting "_init_.py", whether I click "Install from File" or not, the Lucas Editor doesn't appear...maybe there's a setting on my computer that's hiding it?
What do you mean the Lucas Editor doesn't appear?

When going File > Import do you see "Lucas' Pure3D Editor Model (.xml)"?
exactly :/
You made sure to click the checkbox after adding it:

Something I didn't note is you need to also click:

I don't know if that's your problem, but it's fairly important to save. After saving, restart and you should see it in File > Import and in File > Export