Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Objective "neither", "both", "nearest road" and etc. meaning

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
So I was trying to make a mission (ended up unsuccessfully) and I was wondering what those "both", "neither", "nearest road" and etc. things mean?

Would really appreciate if somebody would explain these things.

Note: I think we lack legit documentation of modding the game, maybe there should be like a document of detailed instructions how to mod the game, what does stuff mean and etc. Had a thought about making it myself, but I'm still confused about many things.
I don't know the specifics of any of them; it has to do with how they handle the roads and traffic. Loren may have more knowledge.

Regarding documentation, it's a massive job and we want to ensure we do it correctly and get our information backed up by both reverse engineering and extensive testing. We've started documenting things over at docs.donutteam.com, however it's very bare bones and will require extensive work before it's complete.
I believe these affect how the road arrows guiding you to the next destination are displayed but I'm not sure exactly how.
I know the question ain't for this thread, but I just don't want to spam the forum with my questions :D

So: could you explain how to use the 'CustomBonusMissionSupport' file, cuz I couldn't find it anywhere and MOST mods can't be decompiled to see how does it work.
Note: about the documentation: I think there should at least be instructions on how to use Custom[Blank] files.
Regarding the documentation, we're still working on it. It's an incredibly difficult task (even to document our own stuff, because we have so much over the last 5 years of development to document). We will get something out soon, hopefully.
Sorry if it sounds rude, but I think you should know how to use the stuff you created. But yeah, I understand it's hard and takes time, especially the better quality.
We do know how to use the stuff we created, obviously. Actually writing documentation for it is a separate task.