It has been a long time since I've engaged with this community, but today I have a new project to announce, alongside some free development roles for people to fulfill if they want to be a part of this mod.
I present to you Futurama: Hit & Run, which is a Futurama spin-off of the classic Simpsons video-game we all know and love, featuring Fry, Leela, and Bender; in their own respective levels. Travel around New New York, explore Omnicron Persiei 8, and drive around in style in futuristic hover-cars.
This is of course a very ambitious project and I am willing to make this a collective effort that the community can contribute towards.
Since this is going to be a hefty 3 level project (Each level completed gets a release), with new scenery, textures, cars and characters, i'm going to be holding open some spots for people who are willing to work on this project alongside me. Here are the roles i'm looking for in particular:
- A 3D modeler who can create cars accurate to the show
- A 3D modeler with an eye for futuristic tones, particularly with buildings.
- A 3D modeler who is experienced in creating terrain.
- Graphics Artists and Texture Artists
- Mission Scripters
- Plot writers
- Somebody who is experienced with ripping assets from PS2 games.
- willj99 (Project Lead & Project Web Developer, Coder/Artist/Modeller/Writer)
- Thomas Donofri
- DeepFriedBurger (Coder)
- taytay3 (Modeller)
- MACCA (Musician)
- Ozzel (Modeller)
- Gordon CMB (Coder)
- Nathan Steel (Modeler, Rigger, Writer)
- xUnknown (Coder, Porter)
- Nightbane (Fry, Bender and Leela's character rigs)