It has been a long time since I've engaged with this community, but today I have a new project to announce, alongside some free development roles for people to fulfill if they want to be a part of this mod.
I present to you Futurama: Hit & Run, which is a Futurama spin-off of the classic Simpsons video-game we all know and love, featuring Fry, Leela, and Bender; in their own respective levels. Travel around New New York, explore Omnicron Persiei 8, and drive around in style in futuristic hover-cars.
This is of course a very ambitious project and I am willing to make this a collective effort that the community can contribute towards.
Since this is going to be a hefty 3 level project (Each level completed gets a release), with new scenery, textures, cars and characters, i'm going to be holding open some spots for people who are willing to work on this project alongside me. Here are the roles i'm looking for in particular:
- Plot writers
- Somebody who is experienced with ripping assets from PS2 games.
- willj99 (Project Lead & Lead Scripter, Textures, Writer)
- Thomas Donofri (Writer and Scripter)
- DeepFriedBurger (Scripter)
- iamelmahdi / Super King (Musician)
- Ozzel (Architecture Modeller)
- Gordon CMB (Scripter)
- Nathan Steel (Character Modeller, Rigger, Writer)
- jay_mate (Map Designer, Modeller)
- Nate56mate (Writer)
- Nightbane (Character Rigging)
- The_bru_pod (Architecture Modeller, Concept Artist, Textures)