Futurama: Hit & Run - NEW TEASERS

Posted in Mod Showcase
Unsubscribe from this topic

UPDATE
After 5 months of development and changing the plans for this mod, we've produced a brand new level design we're happy to share with you. While I can't show you everything as of yet (partly because it isn't ALL finished), what I can show you is certain content in the mod and the very first zone of the map. As always, thank you for your patience.

Developers needed!
Not needing people atm

- A 3D modeler who can create cars accurate to the show Occupied
- A 3D modeler with an eye for futuristic tones, particularly with buildings. Occupied
- A 3D modeler who is experienced in creating terrain. Occupied
- Graphics Artists and Texture Artists
- Musicians Occupied
- Mission Scripters Occupied
- Somebody with good knowledge of the show and its dialog, and can compile sound banks for the mod.
- Plot writers
- Somebody who is experienced with ripping assets from PS2 games.
- Animators
- Voice Actors
This sounds amazing, looking forward to this mod!
(I can also potentially apply for either a scripter or writer, or both, idk. Won't be extremely active though)
You've got my full support for this mod, Will! : )
I can be a writer. My scripting days have been long done but I'm certainly up to write.
Sounds good guys, I'll contact you all on discord soon.
I'm up for being a scripter.
I will kindly take up the role of plot writer
Will, It has been a very long time since we heard from you last time! WeIcome back!
I'd be happy to be the mod's artist. I am very good with creating front end, skyboxes, and graphics in general.
Glad to see some keen developers, if you want to join the dev server and get access to the shared GoogleDrive folder contact me on discord, my name and tag are willj99#4306.

If you're already in the Donut Team discord, you can easily find me there in the member list.
Yo man, I've already got a punch of character p3d files if you want them.
Unsubscribe from this topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.