Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Ferrini Racers

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
prntscr.com/9zvqt9
I'm going to upload it, but i still need to work at it, looks a bit..... too normal for a simpsons mod.
prntscr.com/9zvrlk
It contains: 4 new cars, neon lights for ferrini red, ferrini black as bonus car for level 2, race 2 from level 2 edited, and lisa's ferrini on phone booth.
prntscr.com/9zvxog
Comment and let me know what are you thinking about this mod.
Also vote in comments which on the other 3 cars you want to be added to the phone booth when the beta version is out!
If you mean put 2 drivers (one passenger, one driver) in a car, I don't think it's possible. At least, not with two NPCs. I suppose maybe it's possible to take a model from either skinn_v (Agnes mesh) or cPolice (the police driver mesh) but right now, it's unfortunately not possible to have a car with two npcs. However, it may be possible to make a hack for that in the future.
Okay, thanks you.
I've added flags to the mod, check out:
prntscr.com/a0459m
That actually looks pretty cool, not gonna lie.
Im trying to get a web to upload the beta, im still working on some more cars, for traffic.
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Bart Simpson, The Youtube link doesn't work.
Sorry, i'll delete that link, but i have made a new video about it, check it out:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=09BeH2epTPQ&feature=youtu.be
I've made a great update, the monster Ferrini! So here's how it currently looks like in-game: prnt.sc/cepysd
I'm going to make its .con suspension to look like this: prnt.sc/cepyvg
Also video showing the truck: www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4ZEVGUiyiw&feature=youtu.be