Below is all the information and guidelines you need to know about The 2021 Donut Team Thanksgive-a-thon contest.
This contest will run from November 10th, 2021 to November 24th, 2021.
Entries may be shared publicly and posted on the forum starting November 20th, 2021. Forum posts should use the Thanksgiving 2021 Contest Flair when it is available.
Modders of all skill levels are encouraged to enter, no matter how old or new you are to this. We'd love to see some new faces!
Submissions must be Thanksgiving-themed in some way and fall into at least one of the following categories:
- Mods in this category must include one or more brand new and/or reskinned/remodelled vehicles.
- Try to be more creative than just a turkey-colored sedan though!
- Mods in this category must include one or more new outfits.
- This means there should be work put into the model beyond a texture swap!
- Mods in this category must feature one or more new map elements.
- This means there should be work put into the map beyond a simple texture swap. Maybe some new decor?
- Mods in this category must feature one or more missions.
The contents of each submission should be newly-created for this content and not sourced from pre-existing projects.
- 1st Place: A $10 Steam Gift Card
- 2nd Place: A $5 Steam Gift Card
- All Participants: A Donut Team Profile Badge
Donut Team staff members may participate, however, any such submissions will not be eligible for the 1st or 2nd place prizes.
Once the contest concludes, we will review and discuss the entries and announce the winners in the November 30th Tuesday Topics.
We look forward to seeing what you all come up with!
- Loren, Borb, and Maz from Donut Team
P.S.: Borb wants you to know she likes chili dogs.