Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to another Tuesday Topics blog post!
We haven’t been up to all that much this past week but there is still some news to share so lets get into it.
Improvements to the Forum
Versions 21.4.1 / 21.4.2
With Version 21.4, we added various links to this site to the navigation bar.
Since then, we’ve pushed Version 21.4.1 which removes these links and instead adds them to the forum’s sidebar.
This helps to declutter the navbar and make it easier to add more links (such as the Community Releases page of this site) without it getting too ridiculous.
We’ve also pushed Version 21.4.2 which adds an additional Docs link to the forum’s sidebar.
We’ve made some changes to boards this week:
- The “Feature Suggestions” board that previously existed has been merged into the “Feedback & Suggestions” board to reduce confusion and redundancy.
- The order of the boards in the forum’s sidebar has been adjusted to match the board categories used when posting new topics.
- The colour of all boards in the forum’s sidebar has been adjusted with each category having its own consistent color.
- Every board has recieved a refreshed description.
Improvements to the Community Releases Page
Since launching the page last week, we’ve made a few improvements to it:
- Mod icons have been made larger so icons with text are more legible.
- More categories have been added, allowing seperation of campaigns like A Long Long Night and (Storm Over Springfield)[/releases/view/storm-over-springfield] from map mods like the Fully Connected Map.
- An “Even More Releases” block has been added which directs visitors to view the Mod Showcase board on the forum to find even more content that might not be featured on this page.
More Costumes from @JArmstrongArt
The costumes featured last week as well as many more have been released in a new mod called More Costumes by @JArmstrongArt!
I was actually prepared to share more of them this week but they beat me to the punch by just straight up releasing the whole mod.
You can check out the trailer and the release page page below:
Weasel’s Map Data Editor 2.2.0 by @Weasel on a Stick
@Weasel on a Stick has released a new version of his Map Data Editor Blender Add-on this week with support for Spline camera locators.
You can check out the release page page below:
Thanks for reading another one of our Tuesday Topics posts! See you again next week.
- Loren from Donut Team