Learn More   Dismiss
We use cookies

Just like every other website in the world, we use cookies to provide our services to users.

Profile Image
Sparrow
5 months ago · edited
Okie dokie before we get started with this mod I've gotta say, in its current state its very broken. You can still play it but expect missions to be unplayable and very bad until December's fixer update. Thanks.

Hello everyone. Merry Christmas!

I'm Sparrow. You may know me from such mods as Housewife duties and... that's it really.

Here comes a project that has tested my creativity to its limits and has tested the patience of debug checks too (debug checks was not harmed in the making of this mod, nor did it pop up whatsoever). Ahem, anyway... Ever wanted Springfield to be a winter wonderland? Not just any winter wonderland - a Christmas winter wonderland? Not only that but with missions too? That's this mod. Turns out this mod took a lot more work than I expected, so here we have it.

This mod took me forever. I had some stress and some pushes from some amazing beta testers. Here we have it, 4 whole days to play it before the Christmassy spirit goes out the window.

This mod is made by me, so there's obviously going to be issues.

"Enough with the intros! What does this mod involve?" I hear you asking.

Well...

Download Link (At last!): - New Fixer Update (In March by popular request for some reason)
Download
Profile Image
Thomas Donofri
5 months ago
I want to beta test. Like I know I was a bad tester for Housewife Duties, but may I have a second chance?

Thanks,

Thomas
Profile Image
AssFairy
5 months ago
Can I also be one? Already asked, but.
Profile Image
Some Bot
5 months ago
I'd like to test this mod as well, and then later become bored of it in 10 minutes.

*Eventually sees description of himself in the collector cards, causing him to malfunction.*
Profile Image
Tf2_Master
5 months ago
I would love to beta test!
;D
[removed]
5 months ago
Profile Image
Colou
5 months ago · edited
I would also love to be a beta tester
Not that I'd be very good at it...
Profile Image
Gordon CMB
5 months ago
I can beta test it, if ya want
Good idea, btw!
Profile Image
Alphy16
5 months ago
Yo, i 'd test it if you want. I never tested a mod...
[removed]
5 months ago
Profile Image
Mihai Ficiu
5 months ago
I can beta test, if ya want tho
Great idea btw
Profile Image
elianalba
5 months ago
I would like to do a beta test, it is very interesting
Profile Image
MontageZz
5 months ago
could I join the beta please?
Profile Image
Sparrow
4 months ago
I'm gonna give a small update that there may be a tiny delay until the 22nd if I can't get everything done within the next 3 days. Thanks all.
Profile Image
LucasShow1220
4 months ago
WOW,That's awesome,Congratulations and Merry Xmas!!!
Please login to contribute to the conversation.